November 26, 2012

Framed Art

I thought I would share close ups of the frames that I made for my craft sales this year.



I only made one of these and it sold within the first 20 minutes of the first sale, which prompted me to make more frames for my second sale.  I will make more frames next year for sure!


The snowmen were very popular. One lady laughed when she saw it and told me she recently bought a shower curtain with snowmen on it that looked similar. Yes, she did buy one!


I used silver glitter paper for the background in this frame, I thought it looked a bit like snow, especially using dazzling details on the tree itself.   The star is also made with silver glitter paper which I colored with Daffodil Delight ink.


The middle tree has cherry cobbler dazzling details on it, and I stamped the other side so that it can be flipped around to enjoy all year long after Christmas was over. I was amazed that both the frames I did like this sold. It's so simple, but people loved it.

Thanks for peeking! All supplies (except the frames) can be ordered on my website 24/7.  Order yours today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...