March 13, 2014

Wacky Watercooler March Hop

Hello! It's time for another blog hop! I've missed the last couple due to computer issues but was able to borrow a laptop this time so I can make this post. I missed you all and I hope you'll enjoy the projects I have for you today.

If you started at the beginning of this blog hop, you're arriving here from Buffy's blog and will go to Bev Q's blog after this one. The blog hop goes in circular motion so it doesn't really matter where you begin, just keep clicking NEXT.  At any time you can click the HOME button to our main blog hop page. Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here! I'd love to hear from you!!

This time I used a mixture of products from the 2013-14 Annual Catalogue, 2014 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  I hope you enjoy these creations:


This lovely card was created to look a bit vintage. I used Baked Brown Sugar as my base and stamp color and very vanilla. I also used the Blender Pen to color the flowers on the label in Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding.  The stamp sets used here are: Dictionary (Annual), Happy Watercolor (Occasions), and You're Lovely (SAB). I also used the Silver Bakers Twine from the Occasions Catalogue.

 For this card I used: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, and Baked Brown Sugar for the colors which are all in the Retro This and That Washi tape used here. The stamp sets are Starburst Sayings (Occasions) and Petal Parade (SAB) I also used the Starburst framelits to cut out the image.


I don't know about you, but I'm tired of winter and so my snowflake flurry banner had to come down. In it's place, I now have this happy springy banner. This banner was made using the Banner Framelit Dies. I used 3 different sizes.  The DSP is from the Fresh Prints Paper Pack. The smaller banners are done in Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar which coordinate with the middle DSP.  The small butterflies were punched out using the Elegant Butterfly punch and accented with Basic Pearls. The large Swallowtail Butterfly was stamped in Baked Brown sugar and then highlighted Coastal Cabana with Blender Pens. I then strung them all together with Ruffle Trim Ribbon.

Close Up of Banner
If you are interested in making any of these projects, or the supplies I used to make them, they are available to order from my online store which is open 24 hours a day!

I hope you enjoyed today's projects. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here. I look forward to hopping with you again next time!! 


http://wackywatercoolerstamping.blogspot.ca/

http://stampwithbev.blogspot.ca/2014/03/wacky-watercooler-blog-hop-6.html
http://buffycooper.com/2014/03/13/march-watercooler-hop/

15 comments:

Buffy said...

Cute projects, Terri! I love the "Lovely Dictionary" card. Definitely CASEing that one!

Susan said...

Really cute projects, Terri! I love that banner!

Deborah Smart said...

Gorgeous colouring on your Swallowtail butterfly, Terri! I don't have that Dictionary stamp, but I think you've enabled me...gee, thanks! LOL It's great to have you back in the Hop! :)

Created by Kath said...

Your banner is lovely!

Christine said...

Love your projects. Glad you joined us.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such pretty projects!!! LOVING the gorgeous banner! That butterfly really did capture everyone's attention and creativity - bravo!

Crafty Medic said...

That banner is SOOOOO cute! Great job!

Gail said...

Wonderful projects Teri! Great way to use the Swallowtail stamp. Love it.

Marsha Reed said...

Great projects, Terri. The banner is very cool!

Jackie said...

Terri, Love the Lovely card. So beautiful!

Kathy L said...

Terri, your vintage Lovely card is just that, lovely. I'd be so thrilled to receive something like it, and I hope you choose a special person to send it to.

Bev said...

So lovely!your vintage card blows me away!

KatheD said...

What a great combination - all the current catalogs in very different styles - plus that fabulous banner! As much as I loved the snowflake banner, this one is just as stunning!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Wonderful set of projects Ter. The banner with the butterfly really pops with springtime color and the Swallowtail butterfly really steals the show. Drooling yet again over the Dictionary background stamp. I really love the look that adds to any project. Thanks for hopping this time around and looking forward to seeing what you have to share in April. See you round the Watercooler my friend - J.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Terri, it's great to see you blog hopping again! I love the vintage look of your "dictionary" card and the happy-go-lucky look of the Petal Parade card. The Washi tape and the Starburst Sayings really make this an eye-catching card. I totally agree about taking down the snowburst banner and love the replacement. This is next on my list to make: a nice, happy, Spring-like banner that gives my thoughts something else to land on instead of the endless snow outside. Thanks so much for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...