February 11, 2012

Storing Framelits and Edgelits

The Framelits Dies come in a sturdy envelope for storage. However, the original packaging doesn't stick for very long, and to store them loosely in the envelope can make it difficult to grab the right size conveniently.

I've seen many people using Stampin' Up Stamp Cases ( 119105 sold in a set of 4) with our magnetic sheets. I thought this was a good idea, but then I wondered... can I use the magnet sheets inside the envelopes?





Turns out we can. Cut the magnetic sheets with the Table Top Paper Cutter to 6x5, and attach Framelits. I did not peel off the backing on the magnetic sheets, so it is not stuck to anything. Just slide it out when you need to get the Framelits. Perfect!

I did this with all of the Framelits and Edgelits.




Supplies:

From Occasions Mini 2012

Heart Collection Framelits 125599
Labels Collection Framelits 125598
Edgelits Dies 125595

From IB&C

Table Top Paper Cutter 106959
Magnetic Sheets 119816

Order these products and more on my Online Store

1 comment:

Joc(e) said...

I love the framelits and edgelits and what a cool way to store them! Thumbs up :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...