July 21, 2016

Wacky Watercooler 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop (I'm back!)


Hello!

I'm back! It's been a long time since I've posted on this blog.  The main reason is because my laptop was out of commission. I've finally bought a new one... just in time to participate in this alumni blog hop! (How I have missed you all, Watercooler Gang!)

A lot has happened since my last post. It has been a very difficult year! I have not been crafting as much as I would like to due to some of the things that have been happening lately, including the injury I mention in my last post in April 2015.  So, when Heidi contacted me about this alumni blog hop, I thought it would be a good chance to "jump back in".

With a new computer, I'll do my best to post more regularly. I have not returned as a demonstrator, so I will soon make changes on my blog to reflect that (including a name change). Something I meant to do a year ago! But until the blog hop is finished, I will leave it as it is. I hope that you will continue to come by and visit me and follow my creative journey.

And now on with the blog hop....

If you're new here, the Wacky Watercooler is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators (and now, former demonstrators) who have come together to share their creations, using Stampin' Up! product. The blog hop goes in a circular motion, so it does not matter where you begin, you'll see all the posters. If you did start in order, you will be coming from my Stampin' Idol, Jean Fitch's blog and moving to my friend Heidi Weaver's blog from here.   At any time, you may click the "home" button to see the list of bloggers.

My projects for this blog hop:

Project One: Featuring an Anniversary Card.

July is a month of memories for me.  This month would have been my 13th wedding anniversary.  For this Anniversary project, I have used the new Bear Hugs stamp set, as my late husband and I love bears.  The colors I chose also are similar to our wedding day colors. 









Project Two: Featuring a stamp set that has survived since being introduced in 2013 (Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Shop).

For this project, I have used both Wetlands and Gorgeous Grunge to create a simple Masculine card. 





Project Three: Featuring your version of a CASE from the original blog hop.


For this project, I have chosen to CASE Deborah Smart's card. While my card is different, I used the same stamp set and coloring technique that Deborah uses in her post. 






Thank you for checking out my projects! I'm happy to be back, and hope to do more creating and sharing. Please do leave a message to let me know you were here. I'd love to hear from you! Come by again soon! 


Also a quick shout out to the Watercooler Gang for keeping this blog hop up and running and for inviting me back for this anniversary. 






9 comments:

KatheD said...

Terri, I missed you so much; so glad you joined us. Your blog is still in my feed reader, so I'll be happy to see updates whether they're stamping or not. You certainly haven't lost your touch, though, as these are all fabulous. Of course, now I'm going to have to do some more CASEing :) Welcome back!

Gail said...

Teri, your bear anniversary card is just the cutest! Your Wetlands card is perfect for a masculine theme. And that World Map stamp is still one of my favourites and will stay in my collection. It's wonderful having you Hop with the Watercooler Gang again. We also miss you! Hope you keep on creating, as you are clearly talented!

Bev said...

Great cards Teri!

Unknown said...

I love the Bear Hugs stamp set and never thought of giving Mama Bear a pearl necklace - love it. Great cards.

Heidi Weaver said...

Ter, it's wonderful to have you back, especially to join in for this special Anniversary. I love how you included your very special personal Anniversary memories in your lovely card. I knew that bear bundle was meant for you. Love the simple colours and layout for your combination Wetlands/Gorgeous Grunge card. It's easy to understand why they've both lasted three years in our catalogue. And your CASE is a great nod to Deb's original. Thanks for joining in. Hope it happens more frequently.

Tracy Grauer said...

You do very nice work! Please keep creating and sharing your creative gifts with others!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Welcome back to the hop Teri, you were greatly missed. I love that your anniversary card shares so many memories from your own marriage, it's such a great card. I like the masculine take on your Wetlands card. You've paired up Wetlands and Gorgeous Grunge so well. I never really had a chance to use the World Map stamp that I purchased, so your third card is great incentive to get it out. Awesome!

Deborah Smart said...

Terri, it's so good to have you back online, and hopping with us for this special anniversary hop! I hope you'll be able to join us more often, now you have your new computer. I love your projects - those bears are adorable, and the Wetlands card is perfect for a masculine theme. I loved seeing that you CASED my World Map card - I love the colouring you did, and the twine wrapped around it. Great to have you back - thanks for sharing your projects :)

Unknown said...

Terri, so glad you joined the hop. I've missed seeing your beautiful creations. The Bear Hugs card is so cute! You used one of my favorite sets - Wetlands, and your card is a great masculine card. I simply love what you did the with World Map card. I hope you will continue to join the hop, or at least occasionally - you are talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...