July 15, 2013

New Catalogue Card Buffet 2013-14

The following cards are being featured at my upcoming Card Buffet on August 15 & 16.

If you live in or around Winnipeg, Manitoba and interested in joining the buffet, (or other events) please contact me with your email address and I'll send you an order form so you can pick out the cards you wish to make. Orders must be made by July 26 to guarantee product availability. 


Made at Demo Meeting. Inspiration Unknown.

My own creation,  inspired by many.

Inspired by Laura J. on Stampin' Connection

Inspired by Melissa Davies

Inspired by page 121 of the new catalogue

my own creation, inspired by many similar

Inspired by Melissa Davies

Made at Demo Meeting, Inspiration Unknown

Inspired by page 4 of the Stampin' Success Magazine

Inspired by Sharlene Meyer

1 comment:

Jackie said...

LOVELY projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...