September 18, 2014

Wacky Watercooler September Blog Hop



September already! The summer flew by. We have been having some cooler weather lately. I enjoy the fall colors and wearing my hoodies, but I am not ready for it to get much colder than has been.

This blog hop is focused on Fall theme.  As always, this hop goes in circular motion, so it doesn't matter where you start, you'll end up in the same spot.  If you've been following it in order then you've arrived from Jackie's blog. This is the last stop on the September hop, so when you click the "Next" button, you'll end up back at Stefanie's blog.

If at any time you get lost you can click the HOME button to get to the blog hop main page.  

Here are my fall theme creations for this hop, featuring items from both the 2014-15 Annual Catalogue as well as the Current Holiday Mini.  Hope you enjoy!!


This card uses the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framlits. It also uses the Many Thanks stamp set and the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder.



I just love the White Christmas stamp set but it isn't just for winter.  Here I used the trees from that set and then added the colorful leaves using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I made the button with the Simply Pressed Clay and tied on a linen bow.



Finally this one is just a simple card using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. I've seen similar ones online but I didn't directly CASE any particular project. 

Hope you've enjoyed these projects and the blog hop.  Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here....


http://wackywatercoolerstamping.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftymedic.blogspot.ca/
http://jackotterstamp.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Terri, beautiful projects. The trees are wonderful.

Deborah Smart said...

Wonderful projects, Terri! I love how you used the Gorgeous Grunge for the leaves; great idea!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Gorgeous Grunge leaves? What a "thinking outside the box" idea! Super...have to try this one; just got the White Christmas set. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the way you used Gorgeous Grunge set. Also love the choice of colors you used for the leaves. Very creative. TFS

Unknown said...

I love the way you used Gorgeous Grunge for the leaves, very creative. Love the colors too! I'm going to have to give this a try when I get the White Winter set! Thanks for sharing

Created by Kath said...

What a good idea using Gorgeous Grunge for leaves!

Joc(e) said...

Love love love the wreath card! The colorful "leaves" on the tree card are a nice touch too. Great work as always!

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Ter, thanks so much for being part of the blog hop. I love the way you've used the Wondrous Wreath bundle and the Filigree Frame embossing folder together. And then having that banner cross into the white space---very effective. The Kinda Eclectic card looks great done entirely in Neutrals. But the card that really takes my breath away is your White Christmas/Gorgeous Grunge mix. What a clever idea using the Gorgeous Grunge for the leaves. Stunning. I will be CASEing this. TFS

Marsha Reed said...

Gorgeous projects, Terri. I see some more CASEing in my future!

karen huber said...

hi terri, your designs are right up my alley...clean & simple!

what a brilliant use of the gorgeous grunge set for those leaves. and the kinda eclectic set is quickly becoming a favorite!

tfs your creativity ~ smiles, karen ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...