July 10, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms


When I first saw this set in the new catalogue, I wasn't too keen on it. I thought it was just OK. But then I started to see samples that other demonstrators had made and I decided I like it after all! The point is, you can't always tell from the black and white images in the catalogue. Sometimes seeing someone else's work will inspire you and make you fall in love with a particular stamp set or product.

I didn't directly CASE this from anyone but there are several similar cards around. I used each of the new In-Colors for this card. I really like how well the colors go together. I cut out the bird and used demensionals to make him POP. I also used a glue dot to adhere the new In-Color Dahlias for the centre of the flower.

A quick, bright and easy card to make. Get your supplies from my online store today!

Supplies:

Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set  126004  (w)  126006 (c)

Gumball Green Stampin' Pad 126861
Midnight Muse Stampin' Pad 126860
Primrose Petals Stampin' Pad 126858
Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Pad 126859

In Color Dahlia (Summer Starfruit) - 127556

Gumball Green Card Stock 126840


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...