April 03, 2012

Up in the Air



I made these cards for my auntie and my mother-in-law. My auntie did not get to see hers. I kept forgetting to pop them in the mail and when I finally did, it was to arrive on Friday. Thursday night she had a stroke, and remained unconscious for a couple days before she passed away.

She was 101 years old and one of my favorite people in the world.

Moral of the story... don't forget your mail when you go out the door!

The card uses the Up in the Air Hostess Stamp set available in the Occasions Mini. It'll only be available until the end of April.


Supplies:

Up in the Air Hostess Stamp Set 122475 (w) 122477 (c)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
115370

Labels Collection Framelits 125598
Perfect Polkadots Embossing Folder 117335
Word Window Punch 119857
Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon 109031

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OMG Pretty Card!! I am now following you from SC. Please come follow me at www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

Thanks
Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin blog #312

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...