February 09, 2012

Top Note Notebook

A couple of weeks ago, I had a Hostess Appreciation Celebration for all of my 2011 Hostesses. This is a little party which I show my Hostesses how much I appreciate them. We made these adorable notebooks which were based on a notebook I saw on Pinterest made by Merry Socha. I used the Everyday Enchantment DSP from SAB. (I love that paper!)

Aren't they adorable?




This is the other one I made as a sample:



My hostesses loved them!


Supplies:

From SAB

Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper 126154 (free with a $60 order!)
Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack 127279 (free with a $60 order!)

From IB&C

On Board Sheets 114320
Top Note Die 113463
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet 115951
Owl Builder Punch 118074
Crop-a-Dile 108362

Order these products and more on my Online Store.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love my little notebook. And it was super fun to make!

Creative Mystical Memories said...

Wow!!!! I love all your cards and projects. Nice table. Dont worry about your basement, it'll get there eventually...mine did. I have pics on my blog if you want to see. http://creative-mystical-memories.blogspot.com

Sheri Messman
SU! Demonstrator

Deborah Smart said...

Hello Terri - fellow Canadian!! :) I'm here 'cause I saw your post on the thread on SC! Love your little notebooks - will have to try making them.
~Deborah Smart
www.stampandcreatewithdeborah.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...