February 18, 2012

Outlined Thanks



When a customer makes an order, they get a little 3x3 card from me in their bag as a token of my appreciation.

This one was made using the Outlined Occasions Stamp Set from this year's Sale-a-Bration, and the owl is from last year's Punch Bunch.

I colored in the outline using Stampin' Write In-Color Markers.

Simple, but cute!



Supplies:

Outlined Occasions Stamp Set
126014 (w) 126016 (c) (Free with $60 order during SAB!)
Punch Bunch Stamp Set
Retired

Stampin' Write In Color Markers
123002
Early Espresso Ink Pad
119670
Crumb Cake Card Stock
120953
Whisper White Card Stock
100730

To order these products and more, please go to my ONLINE STORE.

1 comment:

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

I'm now following your blog. I love to give out 3x3 cards as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...