February 06, 2012

Dazzling



This card was inspired by similar ones I've seen floating around on Stampin' Connection and Pinterest. I don't know who originally created it.

Again, I used the Take It To Heart Stamp set, using one of my favorite Stampin' Up! Colors, Cherry Cobbler. The brand new Framelits and Adorning Accent Embossing Folders were used as well.

For a little extra detail, the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details was added to make the trees sparkle.


Supplies:

From 2012 Occasions Mini Catalogue

Take It To Heart Stamp Set 125520 (w) 125522 (c)
Framelits Hearts Collection 125599
Adorning Accents Embossing Folders 125601
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details 125585

From IB&C

Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set 115370
Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon 124138

Colors:

Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla

To purchase these products and more, please check out my Online Store.
Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...